|About Canborough Orchards
Hosts Chris and Dora will be glad to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Enjoy a gourmet, continental or speciality breakfast at your leisure, in your room; Lombardy suite or in the dining room.
- Open all year round, you can enjoy the huge range of activities in the surrounding area
- Languages spoken: English, German and Hungarian.
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am.
- Breakfast served from 8am till 9:30am.
If you just want to relax, sunbathe on our sun-drenched south patio, fish on the river or sit in a number of shady spots and spend your day at your leisure. Have a game of tennis on the neighboring tennis courts or play soccer on the sport fields.
Bring your boat and launch at park next door, you can sail to Niagara Falls or toward Hamilton. Fish for Catfish or Carp from our lawn or your boat. Numerous running and cycling routes nearby or enjoy a round of golf at one of several golf courses/country clubs within 15 minutes from here.
About Our Rooms
Click here to learn more
- Breakfast can be served Continental with a variety of home-made breads, pastries, delicatessen meats and cheeses, fruit juices, cereals, fruit.
- Gourmet breakfast of home-made breads, pastries, stuffed French toasts with seasonal fruits, delicatessen meats and cheeses.
- Special request vegetarian and gluten free breakfasts can be catered for with prior notice. All breakfasts served with fine filtered coffee or tea.
- Between Chris's years of cooking practise and Dora's formal training and years of experience in the restaurant trade in Germany, you are sure to enjoy some amazing home cooking !
- Packed lunches are available at an extra cost as are a variety of evening snacks to enjoy on the patio or in your room in the evening.